Please subscribe to our Newsletter – even if you were subscribed before, since our site was lost, we don’t have access to that list, so you’ll need to sign in again. Thanks!
Please visit our Media Page!
We are very proud to announce that Barry Ward has been notified that he is one of the Top Five Finalist for 2016 Male Performer of the Year with the Western Music Association. The Award ceremony will take place on Saturday, Nov. 12 in Albuquerque, NM.
Check out their website for more information http://www.westernmusic.org/events
Barry shares his love of this country through his music, in his albums, and his original songs. His patriotic, farmland spirit of a singer is so filled with the love of God that you can feel it when you listen to his music.
It’s here! The much-anticipated latest release “Welcome Home” by multiple award-winning singer-songwriter Barry Ward! This CD captures an eclectic gallery of genres and interests, spanning from the back of a horse in God’s creation to the gold mines of Alaska! The title cut “Welcome Home,” honoring our Vietnam Veterans, has received standing ovation reviews. And for a limited time only, while supplies last, a free DVD of the music video “Welcome Home” will be included with the purchase of this new CD! To get yours today, click on the this link to the Merchandise Page.
Highlights of Barry’s Career
- 2015 Western CD of the Year by the Rural Roots Music Commission
- 2014 Western Music Male Vocalist, Academy of Western Artists
- 2014 Kansas Cowboy Hall of Fame Inductee, Cowboy Artist/Entertainer
- 2014 Western CD of the Year, Rural Roots Music Commission
- 2013 Male Performer of the Year, Western Music Association
- 2012 Western Music Song of the Year, Academy of Western Artists
- 2008 Male Vocalist of the Year, Western Music Division of the Country Gospel Music Association
“Harvest in the Fall” song featured in the documentary film ‘The Great American Wheat Harvest’
Guest Co-host RFD-TV Cowboy Church with Susie McEntire
First Western music entertainer to perform in Cameroon, Africa 2010
Performed at the Cultural Olympiad 2002 Winter Olympics in Utah
‘The Great American Cowboy Concert’ at Carnegie Hall in New York City 2003)